First day of highschool
I thought I'd be emotional but it just seems right. He's happy he's
ready and God loves him! Pray for him and his highschool years.

My story for the day: Chaz gets on the bus - I turn the car around and head to the house - and see HIS ID on my rearview mirror! He forgot it!!! I'm in a complete panic. Do I stop the bus! Boy he'd love that! Do I try to find him in the sea of kids at school. I'm in no make up and no shoes!!! I had one shot at getting it to him. I race the bus (thats turning around down the street) to Chaz's friend, Cole's bus stop, a mile away. I wheel up and hand him the landyard and name tag for Chaz. Tragedy avoided!!! LOL CRAZY!





1 comments:
haha thts so funny!!!!!!!! tell him and rivers and chaislyn i said hey!
Post a Comment