Found this today and have to say I just love seeing it again. As a girl, this was a big deal to me! It might not be the best BUT you gotta love a brunette Cinderella!!!! Come on Carly, you understand! LOL
LOVE IT!
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
A Princess at Heart
Posted by Shhh! Its me! :) at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Ok I was getting ready to leave a comment and fuss because I was not on your blog role. Then I started reading them and thought well she just can't come up with a clever little comment for me. Well then I clicked on the last one and well to my surprise look what I found ......... :)
I knew which one I was right off the bat! I mean....hello??? perfect....love you! :)
Well of course you were on my blog roll! How on earth could I ever leave the Perfect Woman off my roll! LOL Cindy, yours was easy peasy!
Post a Comment