CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

The truth, the WHOLE truth!

I love this site! Really shows you the reality of a picture. And I love it because it shows you the magic in custom photography as well!

http://www.iwanexstudio.com/

Most photographers would never go this far with a client's picture, but its nice to know you can. :)

ETA: Go to the "portfolio" put your mouse on the picture to see the before and then move it off the pictureto see the editing done. Pretty cool!

6 comments:

jesus is my hero said...

Ur kitten is soooooo cute!

Becky Perkins said...

Only a photographer!!!!!! :)

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Did you see the before after effects? I didn't explain in the post that you should go to the portfolio section. I've added the "directions" to the blog entry. :)

Its pretty cool.

Cindy said...

Ok. Set me up for an appointment! I need some of that fancy work done to me. Preferrably around 8am tomorrow. Right before I go on stage and get under those lights....:)

carolines said...

that is really cool!!

JESUS FREAK :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.