So yesterday the Georgia Peach of Cajun Country (and her hubby and cool kiddo CJ) took me for a shoot out. WAY cool! I shot them shootin' and had a blast doing it. It was a beautiful day with lots of sun! As mentioned by the Peach, I had lots of first yesterday. First time to wear boots (which was really cool), first time to use ear plugs (really wierd feeling) and even first time to wear protective eye glasses. First time to see a bunch of folks dressed up and shooting at cool metal art! Fun fun fun. I love so many of the pictures. Posting some of my favs and adding a link to more later! :)
The first, you can just barely make out the particles of light in the smoke. I played with the photo to try and enhance...??? :) 

So much fun, thanks again Peach, for inviting me!
ETA: Okay trying to add a flash slideshow of a good many of the pictures...its a lot of them so get some coffee and get comfortable! :)
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Ahhh, its good to be Queen.
Posted by Shhh! Its me! :) at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thanks for going and capturing the moments (there were many). We had a blast walking you through our redneck life. We love you! You are awesome....
Thats a really funni pix of cj u caught him right in perfect time!!!!!! LOL
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of C.J. on the saddle and the one of Mike and Cindy. I'm glad you had a good time. Maybe next time Cindy will invite me to come.
i love the pic of mrs.cindy, great job on all of the the pictures!!!
Post a Comment