Playing around with a picture from lastnight. Just a quick shot of two awesome women! You girls ROCK!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The Sunshine Girls!
Posted by Shhh! Its me! :) at 6:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mostly mobile blog. Fun way to stay in touch and post some iphone photos. YEAH IT SAYS IPHONE!!! 3G BABY!
Playing around with a picture from lastnight. Just a quick shot of two awesome women! You girls ROCK!
Posted by Shhh! Its me! :) at 6:22 AM
3 comments:
Look how pretty! They are awesome. I wouldn't necessarily say 'sunshine' though. Have you ever talked to Beck first thing in the morning? hahaha love ya, Beck! Great photogging Queen!
I never claimed to be a morning person. . . I'm big enough to admit it. Speaking of big, queen couldn't you have touched up that picture . .. .I'm looking a little big!!! :) Love ya!
Thats kool!
Post a Comment