some how heard this song surfing the channels a few nights ago...just love love love the sound!
Saturday, March 8, 2008
My new favorite song...
Posted by Shhh! Its me! :) at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mostly mobile blog. Fun way to stay in touch and post some iphone photos. YEAH IT SAYS IPHONE!!! 3G BABY!
some how heard this song surfing the channels a few nights ago...just love love love the sound!
Posted by Shhh! Its me! :) at 9:14 PM
4 comments:
ahhh i love it i really like her car 2!!! lol
love ya
LOL - yeah, like that car too! :) I've checked out her other sounds - really like her sound!
I like it, too! At first I was really confused because it sounded like two different songs playing at the same time. Then I realized - it WAS two different songs. I had to turn off your blog tunes! hahaha Once I did that, I liked it! :)
i luv that song shes really pretty 2!
Post a Comment