CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

They definitely take the cake!

Oh my goodness! A wonderful friend of mind makes THE BEST and the most BEAUTIFUL cakes I have ever seen!!!! I've seen "live" tigers at her house, unreal pastries at her house - Yum Yum Yum YUM! But this past weekend was the cake of all cakes!!! You had your choice of chocolate cherry, white chocolate and pineapple! All in a gorgeous pink and brown dream of a cake! Check out these cell phone pictures!



Oh and the fondant they use - ITS AWESOME! I normally hate that stuff! I've never tasted a fondant that taste this good! Double YUM!



I have to say too that my fav was the chocolate cherry. I didn't have any of the white chocolate. The pineapple was YUM - but when I tasted the chocolate cherry I had to give it extra points for the moist chocolate cake - okay I'm hungry again!



Stephanie & Karl YOU ROCK that bakery! :)



Stephanie & Karl
Sweet Impressions

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Amazing to look at! But would love to try it! Thanks for sharing. I may have to check out Sweet Impressions!

jesus is my hero said...

OMG! i wasnt hungrey just a sec ago but now i AM! LOL those look delicous!

chase said...

WOW that is what i call a cake!

JESUS FREAK :) said...

THAT IS A SUPER COOL CAKE!!!!!!!
I LIKE HOW THEY DECORATED IT!!:)